Wednesday, January 28, 2009

great reads

I just bought two great books on topics Ive been wanting to know more about for a very very long time.
Those books are Barack Obama Dreams From My Father and Luck of the Devil, The Story of Operation Valkyrie.
Kinokuniya was having a special sale on that day.
So I got 20% off each book!
Hahaha it sure was a good day for me.








The book on the left is Barack Obama Dreams From My Father at RM39.90 before discount.
No 1 International Bestseller.
This book is Barack Obama's remarkable life story in his own words.
I cant wait to read it!
Now, too much work to do hehehehe.

The book on the right is Luck of the Devil, The Story of Operation Valkyrie by Ian Kershaw.
RM43.95 before discount.
This book is mainly about the July 1944 plot to kill Adolf Hitler.
You see, its sure is going to be a great book.
And if anyone is too tired to read to book, there is a movie coming out in Malaysia soon.
Entitled Valkyrie which is starred by Tom Cruise.

1 Comments:

La Vie said...

Oi dont u think obama is so handsome n such a gentleman?? oww..i was so jealous when he was dancing waltz with his wife..lucky woman! haih.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com