Monday, January 26, 2009

Here is the proof!

Most people don't believe me when I said there was Wonka in Malaysia.
So I took the liberty of buying a packet for blogging purposes.
Not only that, but I bought some Jelly Belly too.
Now no one has to worry anymore!
You don't have to go to Australia to buy Jelly Belly or Wonka.
We have it right here in our country!
And here is the proof.





WONKA NERDS GIANT CHEWY.
drool man.
Its a chewy jelly bean center coated with a thick layer of Nerds candy!
drool again.
and again.
and again.
Its soooo good.
believe me. Ahaha.
I would have showed you a picture of its contents, but sadly I finished it before I got to post it.




JELLY BELLY THE GOURMET JELLY BEAN.
About 20 Flavours inside.
All sorts of flavours.
Even some that I've never heard of.
HAahahahA
Okay.
Time for the heart wrenching part.
The price.
But you have to take it this way.
They have to import all the way from the other part of the world.
And that alone costs a lot.
So don't get a stroke when I tell you the price.
I'm not counting on it because the prices are very reasonable.
The Jelly Belly if I'm not mistaken is about RM9.90.
And the Wonka is about RM6.80.
See!
I told you.
Not that bad.

1 Comments:

Intan said...

I love Jelly Belly! =D
I found a whole lot of those in Jusco. Finished more than half of them in one night.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com